These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Products are sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.mrwilde.uk (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any products from our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering products. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order products through our site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all contracts are in the English language only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Contract” means a contract for the purchase and sale of Products, as explained in Clause 8;
“Products” means the products sold by Us through Our Site;
“Order” means your order for Products;
“Order Confirmation” means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
“Order Number” means the reference number for your Order; and
“We/Us/Our” means MR. WILDE a trading name of Fifty Three Group Ltd. (company registered in England under, company number 11864735)
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site - www.mrwilde.uk - is owned and operated by Fifty Three Group Ltd a company registered in England under, company number 11864735.
ACCESS TO + USE OF OUR SITE
1. Access to Our Site is free of charge.
2. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
3. Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue, Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
1. Consumers may only purchase alcohol products through our Site if they are at least 18 years of age.
2. Under the Licensing Act 2003, it is illegal for us to sell or deliver alcohol to anyone under 18 years of age. By agreeing to these Terms of Sale, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that the relevant products are for adult consumption only.
These Terms of Sale apply to consumers only and do not apply to customers purchasing Products in the course of business.
Please note that we only deliver within the United Kingdom.
PRODUCTS, PRICING + AVAILABILITY
1. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of products available from us correspond to the actual products that you will receive. Please note, however, the following:
2. Images of our products are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays, lighting conditions, and the fact that foodstuffs will naturally vary in appearance;
3. Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of products may vary.
4. Due to the nature of the products sold through Our Site, there may be up to a 10% variance in weight, volume of those products between the actual products and the description. Weights listed on the website are pre-cooked weights and will vary to the weight received as many of the products are sold cooked.
5. Please note that clause 7 does not exclude our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct products, not to different products altogether. Please refer to Clause 11 if you receive incorrect products (i.e. Products that are not as described).
6. All product descriptions provided on Our Site include a full list of ingredients. We will also indicate where a product is suitable for vegetarian and/or vegan customers and will clearly state if any product contains (or may contain) any of the following which may cause allergies or intolerances [please note, however, that some or all of our products are prepared in the same environment and we cannot guarantee that they will be 100% free of such ingredients]:
Milk or lactose;
7. We cannot guarantee that all products will always be available. Stock indications are often provided on our website but not always.
8. Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain products between your Order being placed and us processing that Order and dispatching the products, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the products and will not normally affect your use or enjoyment of those products. However, if any change is made that would affect your use or enjoyment of the products, suitable information will be provided to you.
9. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated regularly. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note sub-Clause 6.10 regarding VAT, however).
10. All prices are checked by us before we accept your Order. In the unlikely event that we have shown incorrect pricing information, we will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Products at the correct price or to cancel your order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 24hrs , we will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing
11. In the event that the price of products you have ordered changes between your order being placed and us processing that order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on our Site at the time of placing your order.
12. All prices on our site include VAT where applicable. If the VAT rate changes between your order being placed and us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
13. Delivery charges are not included in the price of products displayed on our Site. For more information on delivery charges, please refer to the FAQ section of our website. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process and before you commit to the purchase.
1. Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your order you will be given the opportunity to review your order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
2. If, during the order process, you provide us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact us as soon as possible. If we are unable to process your order due to incorrect or incomplete information, we will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of our request, we will cancel your order and treat the contract as being at an end. If we incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, we may pass those costs on to you.
3. In the unlikely event that we do not / can not accept or cannot fulfil your order for any reason, we will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If we have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 5 working days.
4. Any refunds due under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that used when ordering.
1. Payment for your products and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process.
2. We accept all major credit and debit cards as payment methods on our website. Should you wish to pay by other means please contact us directly and we will try to accommodate.
DELIVERY, RISK + OWNERSHIP
1. All products purchased through our site will normally be delivered on the delivery date stated on confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 14). You will be informed of the order date / able to specify the order date when confirming your purchase.
2. If We are unable to deliver the products on the delivery date, the following will apply:
- If no one is available at your delivery address to receive the parcel and the parcel and cannot be left in a safe place nominated by you, due to the nature of our products we will not be able to re-deliver.
- Deliveries to your nominated safe place will be at your risk. We accept no responsibility for items that were stolen or damaged which have been left in the safe place.
- If you do not wish to cancel under sub-Clause 10.3 or if none of the specified circumstances apply, you may specify a new (reasonable) delivery date. If We fail to meet the new deadline, you may then treat the Contract as being at an end.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the products will pass to you. Once we have delivered the products to the address you have provided or the agreed safe place.
- Ownership of the products passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
PROBLEMS WITH THE PRODUCTS
1. By law, we must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information, unless we have made you aware of any differences or changes..
2. If any products you have purchased do not comply as stated above and, for example, are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect products, please contact us by phone or email as soon as reasonably possible [and in any event within 24hrs inform us of the problem, and to arrange for a refund or replacement].
3. Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 11 if We informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the products before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them); if you have purchased the products for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to us and the problem has resulted from your use of the products for that purpose. Please also note that you may not return products to us under this Clause 11 merely because you have changed your mind. Please refer to Clause 12 for more details.
4. To return products to Us for any reason, please contact our sales team via email or phone.
5. Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which we agree that you are entitled to the refund.
6. Any and all refunds issued under this Clause will include all delivery costs paid by you when the products were originally purchased.
7. Refunds under this clause will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Products.
8. For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
OUR LIABILITY TO CONSUMERS
We only supply products for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the products are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
1. Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
1. We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), lockdown restrictions, epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
2. If any event described under this Clause occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
- To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of products as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 5 days We may cancel the contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 5 working days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and continues for more than 5 days and you wish to cancel the contract as a result, you may do so by telephone or email.
In each case, providing us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 5 working days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
COMMUNICATION / CONTACT
1. If you wish to contact us with general questions or complaints, you may contact us by telephone or by email.
2. For matters relating to the Products or your Order, please contact Us by telephone or by email.
3. For matters relating to cancellations, please contact Us by telephone or by email.
COMPLAINTS + FEEDBACK
1. We always welcome feedback from our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of ours is a positive one, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
2. If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with us, please contact us by telephone or email.
1. All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1. We may transfer (assign) our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
2. You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) without our express written permission.
3. The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale.
4. If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
5. No failure or delay by us in exercising any of our rights under these Terms of Sale means that we have waived that right, and no waiver by us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that we will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
6. We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If we change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Order, we will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you will be affected by them and are not happy with them.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
2. If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 19.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
3. If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.